Amazon's Senior Technical Talent Recruiting Team is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator (RC) to join our team! The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. This candidate will be an organizational superstar, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
· Coordinating the pre-interview and post-interview meetings and providing materials for both
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the scheduling and/or coordination of hiring manager, team and candidate activities as needed
· Reporting on candidate status on a weekly basis
The ideal candidate will:
· Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
· Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
· Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with high profile executives and confidential information.
· Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
· Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties.
· React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Think ahead and troubleshoot; remove obstacles before they become problems
· Have impeccable attention to detail.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
· This position requires experience supporting senior management in large, corporate environments or senior professionals in a professional services firm.
· PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools.
· 1+ years of recruiting coordinator, HR or administrative experience