Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online, to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. This can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams' band together, roll up their sleeves, and are not content with just standing still. We are aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
Amazon Logistics focuses on the last step of the parcel delivery: Our goal to ensure time efficiency and reliability in our deliveries to our customers.
We are currently looking for an Operations Supervisor (f/m), to join the team at our Delivery Station in [Site Name].
As the most important backbone of our shift management, you will be in charge of the shop-floor management as well as substitute the shift manager, if needed.
On an operative level, you'll be responsible for instructing and developing our sortation team and partner vendors. Additionally, you will delegate tasks towards both and ensure administrative tasks are carried out qualitatively and effectively. If required, you will not hesitate to lend a hand towards your team.
Administratively, you will assist the management team in the optimization of process-related problems, support in HR planning as well as workflow- and key figure compliance monitoring.
In this central support function, you will have a critical and active impact on the shopping experience as well as the customer satisfaction.
• You have experience in the area of Logistics, Retail, Service, Business Management or similar areas
• You got excellent communication skills in [local language]
• You are willing to work within a set shift system and support other shifts if needed
• You are proud of your solid analysis- and problem-solving competence
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile environment
• You tactfully motivate others through your model function and emphatic assertiveness