Title - Operations Analyst
Location - Luxembourg
Compensation - Competitive
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
EU Inbound team is seeking an experienced candidate to identify, create, develop and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in our inbound network. This position will lead the development and execution of new initiatives designed to improve overall efficiency and meet the ever-growing demand for transportation capacity. The successful candidate will have strong data mining and modeling skills and is comfortable facilitating ideation and working from concept through to execution.
To be successful in this role candidates must:
· Have strong Math, Logic and Problem Solving Skills
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with little guidance or supervision
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collect data and perform advanced modeling and statistical analysis
· Model, evaluate and implement opportunities in a complex transportation network
· Map, document and recommend process improvements
· Assist in communications with internal and external customers to understand business requirements
· Determine efficient utilization of resources
· Actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer service levels & transport-related KPI’s.
· Research and implement cost reduction opportunities