The operations administrative role provides support to the management team in a variety of administrative tasks such as those listed below (this list is not intended to be all-inclusive or exhaustive):
· Clear flags in ATS and assess attendance points for associates for unexcused absences.
· Collect/organize time off request forms for Amazonians from managers and associates. Get approvals from managers for vacation requests as required.
· Ensure proper coding of Vacation (vacp)/Paid Personal Time (pers)/Voluntary Time-off (vto)/Lack of Work (low) for Amazon associates.
· Identify, track and reconcile missing in, out and lunch punches
· With manager approval, clear discrepancies associated with Time Off Task flags
· Input corrective action documentation into Amazon GAPS system
· Research associates' performance history for manager
· Submit counselings for both Amazonians and Integrity associates as directed by AM or Ops Manager (including tracking approval and printing for managers to deliver for Amazonians).
· Print/post rates throughout shift for all associates on set schedule.
· Help complete safety and dock audits and/or type and publish them for managers.
· As necessary – help managers run/track production reports, update operations reports as needed, work on projects for creating reports, etc.
· Sweep manager stations for Time Off Request forms
· Must adhere to confidentiality expectations