At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
The Onboarding Assistant plays a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our new Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) within Amazon's last mile logistics operation. This person is a critical partner in supporting DSP onboarding ultimately ensuring DSPs are ready to go on Day 1.
Our DSP onboarding assistant role works closely with a team of onboarding support coordinators. A successful candidate will be highly reliable, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented and is able to deliver results under tight deadlines.
· Support DSPs in all steps of their onboarding until the start of business operation.
· Serve as the ‘voice of the applicant’ to ensure that we’re designing programs that raise the bar on customer experience
· Completing key steps of the onboarding process leveraging multiple Amazon tools
· In addition to fluency in English and German, proficiency in one or more of the following languages: French, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, or Italian
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Fluent in English and German
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a high bar for accuracy
· Practical administration experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and managing change