At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon is looking to hire Logistics Analyst (internally called Process Control Specialist) to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Center in Rugeley.
The Process Control Specialist would be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations and Area Managers whilst escalating any Customer Experience Risks and reporting any SLA failure risks or deviation from Standard Work to the Sr. Managers and General Manager. The Process Control Specialist is expected to play the role of an advisor to the operations team based on his holistic view of the outbound flow and facilitate communication between multiple areas of outbound operations. As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
· Understand Outbound Shift Planning
· Understand Fulfilment/Warehouse Centers Systems and ability to manipulate them
· Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues. Escalate to management, facilities.
· Communicate Customer Shipment Risk and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
· Ability to track and report system performance through various equipment performance monitoring software platforms.
· Seek for opportunities for further automation and improvement of Flow tools.
· Ability to advise, coach and effectively communicated with the new managers or new colleague on the central flow standards and processes.