Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations - Enablement, Training & Communications organization is seeking an imaginative, adaptable, and self-starting Learning Experience Designer (LxD). The LxD is accountable for creating learner centered training modules that leverage the latest technology and adult learning concepts. Specifically, the function will deliver training modules that meet the quality bar (as defined by the quality checklist), are on time and to spec.
· Partner with key stakeholders including Content Strategy, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across AWS to understand enablement needs.
· Design and develop creative, learner-centered, and performance-based training modules that are scalable to ensure all training programs are consistent and ready for a global audience.
· Partner with Enablement function to drive training communication updates.
LOCATION: Preference for this position to be in Seattle, WA USA but open to these additional locations: Dallas, TX USA - Boston, MA USA - Arlington, VA USA. Relocation assistance available from within the United States.
· 3+ years in global sales org
· 2+ years project management or leadership experience
· Experience in cloud technology
· Familiarity with the Amazon Partner Network and/or selling in Industry Verticals.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities if located within the city limits of Columbia, SC. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
· 3+ years direct experience in designing and developing training materials
· 2+ years of experience using video editing tools and eLearning development software (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia or similar).