*PLEASE NOTE* This building will be located in Mobile, AL.
The Learning Coordinator works with Operations Managers, Area Managers, Production Assistants, DSP Managers, Dispatchers, Drivers and Sort Associates to coordinate all training related activities for the site. The individual in this position will provide high-level program facilitation and administrative management.
The Learning Coordinator will work with a Regional Learning Area Manager focused on logistics and will hold responsibilities specific to the Learning area for all assigned sites. Overall responsibilities will include the following functions:
· Facilitates training related programs;
· Coordinates training sessions based on site/regional needs;
· Owns tracking and providing post training debriefs to the site operations teams and the AMZL Learning Team;
· Drives the execution of all learning related audits and supports any operational audit initiatives;
· Tracks performance and supports any identified retraining opportunities;
· Audits Powered Industrial Equipment Training program and trainer standard work if applicable;
· Supports Area Readiness/Standard work programs for the site;
· Develops and tracks effectiveness of training programs. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs;
· Seeks ongoing skill development on an ongoing basis (i.e., participating and conducting skill classes, cross-training, etc.);
· Documents feedback and audit results to help the learning department identify strengths as well as area of improvement;
· Assesses development needs for individuals and groups;
· Understands workflow and daily production goals;
· Solve problems, reacting quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking the appropriate steps to resolve;
· Prioritizes multiple tasks;
· Maintains a positive attitude and presence on the floor; and
· Facilitates and presents to groups of up to 50 people in a class, including participants at the managerial level.