Amazon is focused on the health and safety of our employees, whilst continuing to serve our customers. Whilst there is promising news of vaccine development, regular testing on a global scale will continue to be a key factor in controlling Coronavirus and keeping communities safe so we can re-enter the economy with confidence. In order to contribute to the resources helping to manage the pandemic, Amazon is conducting mass employee testing with its own diagnostics laboratories – join us, and contribute to one of the most significant challenges of our time.
The Amazon Lab Learning Coordinator works with Lab Directors, Senior Learning Business Partners, operations managers, production assistants and laboratory personnel to coordinate all associate onboarding training activities for the site. This position has responsibility of administrative program management. The Learning Coordinator is a key member of our Quality work stream and will hold responsibilities specific to that area and other areas impacted by the site training program.
· Executes all new hire onboarding programs and audits for the site
· Identify and partner with our clinician and operations team on applying training and coaching to improve veteran benchmark rates
· Evaluate and document the performance of all testing personnel according to the proficiency testing program, report results.
· Work cooperatively in a team environment supporting senior laboratory and management staff to ensure operational compliance with the clinical laboratory’s Quality Management Systems program are met.
· Coordinate ambassador identification training program and track both new hire onboarding and existing associates training activities.
· Track learning curve and continuous improvement metrics at the site level while collaborating with operations to improve those metrics
· Develop and track effectiveness of training programs, including orientation. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs
· Actively seek ongoing skill development (i.e., participating and conducting skill classes, cross-training, etc.)
· Document feedback results to help the learning department identify strengths as well as area of improvement
· Assess development needs for individuals and groups
· Formal training or education in adult learning, instructional design, training delivery, and training evaluation is desirable
· Demonstrated obsession regarding the customer experience
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
· Proven experience managing learning, leadership and/or professional development programs in large and complex environments
· Professional L&D qualifications or undergraduate degree in related field
· Previous experience in healthcare or laboratory diagnostic environment
· Knowledge of ISO/ IEC 15189: 2012 or ISO/ IEC 17025: 2017
· Strong background in the design and development of functional/technical training programs and curriculum materials for dispersed audiences
· Experience in delivering a blended learning environment including: eLearning, virtual training and distance learning methods, classroom/instructor-led training, and on-the-job training/mentoring.
· Demonstrated expertise in program and project management around multiple, concurrent projects; includes process improvement efforts and strong change management capability
· Able to personally facilitate learning programs and create content as needed