Want to work on one of the coolest and most innovative pieces of technology in the recent years? We built the Amazon Alexa, the Amazon cloud service that powers devices such as Amazon Echo, FireTV, Amazon Tap and Echo Dot. And this is just the beginning. We’re on to build the Star Trek computer and you have a chance to be part of this. Come join us, together we will revolutionize the way people interact with devices and services! We are inventing the future.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building software solutions.
· Knowledge of speech technologies and Natural Language Processing
· Experience with Machine Learning
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. As outlined in our EU Candidate Privacy Notice, you can let us know if you do not want to be contacted for hiring purpose. Please refer to the “what are my rights under applicable data protection laws” section of the Notice for more information As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
· B.S. (or higher) degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· Experience converting high-level technical requirements into successful products through solid engineering design and implementation.
· Experience in modern programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python), open-source technologies and multiple operating systems (Linux, Android etc.)
· Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.