1. Work hard. Have fun. Make history. That's our slogan, and we stand by it. So, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can to support all our team members which is why we are now introducing this role within with our Sortation Center team in the UK – part of our wider Operations for the region. Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
What you'll be doing:
•You will be the 1st point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience
•Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing this to the correct path for resolution
•Managing our time and attendance system, ensuring our people are paid correctly and we have no payroll defects
•People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g. new starter processes)
•Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records
•Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity
•Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 4 days a week with some potential for night shifts. Candidates need to flexible on working shifts.
Who are we looking for?
· You are naturally customer service obsessed; thriving on the opportunity to engage with our associates in a challenging and fast paced environment
· Good IT literacy (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
· Fluency in English required (both verbal and written communications)
· High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll. Ideally you will have experience working with hourly paid employees.
· Someone who can work without close supervision, multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
· Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information)
· The ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in all aspects of work and be a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team
· A resourceful individual, flexible in approach and who is comfortable provide additional discretionary effort when the team is in need
· You have a sense of fun and are not afraid to get stuck in whatever the task!