Have you a passion for digital advertising and a desire to work with people who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a diverse team dedicated to creating transformational solutions that help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Junior Enterprise Support Manager based in Prague, Czech Republic for our Advertising Demand Side Platform (DSP).
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions - including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads - leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, truly innovative advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
In this role, you will own providing solutions for customer campaign execution issues and blockers by providing knowledgeable and responsive technical support to our enterprise customers. Our customers are large enterprises, direct and agencies. You will have ownership for issue investigation, identifying campaign configuration and software defects, in-depth and complex repro cases across our entire DSP portfolio, services and processes, workarounds, and researching solutions to unblock customers. This is a complex, and fast-paced environment as you will own the most critical part of the customer experience and delivering on our customers’ most basic need. While we obsess over incident response, in this role you will develop tools to scale our service quality, and provide critical input for product prioritization to address root causes of why the customer experienced an incident in the first place. Our advertising customers are likely Amazon customers, and we take seriously maintaining the high customer service bar set by Amazon to be the level at which we need to operate.
In this role, you will:
· Track, investigate, and resolve customer questions and issues.
· Demonstrate knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Actively identify trends and seek innovative solutions on behalf of customers.
· Use case management tools to manage and prioritize issues based on multiple factors including customer impact.
· Contribute to documentation and processes for both internal and customer-facing users.
· Perform data analysis to identify root causes.
· Deliver timely, accurate and professional technical support and information to all key stakeholders around the world including both business and technical audiences.
· 2nd European language (German, French , Spanish or Italian) is a plus.
· Knowledge of Online Ad Industry.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with stakeholders.
· A drive to dig deeply into technical details, (e.g. key dependencies) to solve a technical problem.
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
· Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
· Knowledge of SQL and any other scripting language.
· 6+ Months experience in programmatic advertising, or similar digital marketing / E-commerce experience
· Fluent English written, oral and presentation skills.
· Able to work in a diverse team