We're looking for smart, proactive people to help grow our business. As Brand Specialist, you'll work with selected vendors to help drive growth and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, while facilitating great business relationships with some of Amazon's top brands.
You'll be responsible for looking after a brand's product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance. You'll lead presentations and planning sessions with vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical, relationship management and organisational skills. You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You'll be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
Brand Specialists typically work in small teams and report into one of the following functions: online marketing, vendor management or in-stock management.
Tasks associated with these functions include:
· Online marketing: improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sales
· Vendor management: help growing selection of products to sell on Amazon, onboarding new vendors, identifying and resolving pricing issues
· In-stock management: tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation.
· Fluent Germand and English skills mandatory
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong commercial awareness
· Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
· Previous experience in a related client-facing role
· Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
· Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
· Planning, prioritisation and time-management skills