PillPack is an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon, acquired in 2018. Our mission is to deliver the right medications to our customers at the right times without the complexity and frustration of the traditional healthcare system. We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our growing IT team. You'll help drive our IT project roadmap and deliver scalable systems and configurations that grow with our business.
· Possess superb troubleshooting and problem analysis skills.
· Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation.
· Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operational support at scale, and efficient use of resources.
· Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance at improving operational efficiency.
· Rotating on-call coverage for nights and weekends to provide 24-hour support.
· Ensure scalability, availability, reliability, and security for applications & infrastructure
· Plan and execute regular backup, failover, and DR/BCP exercises
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years relevant work experience
· Experience deploying and operating Windows, Linux or other UNIX variants in a datacenter environment.
· Experience in automation via scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
· Experience with security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls.