This is a home office position - Role can be performed from anywhere within Poland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Romania.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our GDPR team working from your home, which supports Amazon on a global scale. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and we are looking for Data Specialists. Reporting to a Team Manager, role holders will provide data oriented support to our customers.
· Processing incoming Data Subject Requests from (ex-) employees and candidates.
· Collect and review sensitive HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required.
· Maintain, manage and regularly audit all requests assigned to you.
· Participate in the continuous improvement of GDPR processes.
· Take ownership to communicate effectively with a high degree of customer focus in written form with customers to resolve Data Subject Requests. This could be via email or ticketing.
Home Office Requirements:
· A quiet and private place to work where you will not be disturbed.
· Internet connection from a reliable provider with a speed of at least 20mbps as of Day 1 of your employment
What we offer:
· Work from home allowance
· Life insurance
· Amazon Discount Code
· Possible internal and/or international growth
·Preferred languages: Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
· 2 years of work experience in HR/HR Shared Service Center/ similar role preferred
· Knowledge of HR processes and systems
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· International work or study experience
· Fluency in other EU language
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work in changing environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience
· Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)