At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
The High Volume Hiring Manager AMZL will support Amazon's transportation and logistics teams' business needs for temporary hourly paid support, working in partnership with external staffing providers.
This role will be based in Head office- Tokyo and work with focus on the delivery station network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and have involvement in Workforce Planning requirements . Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Ensures compliance with JP legislation
· Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the JP legislation
· Monitor and ensure staffing agencies meet agreed service level agreements
· Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties.
· Be responsible for production of metrics relating to temporary staffing.
· Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions
· Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, Agencies, Security and HR
· Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
· Ensure agencies are compliant with JP directives in relation to Agency Workers
· Monitor agency manager performance and ensuring contractual obligations regarding ratios are met
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies and Amazon to drive best practice across the site, and to address any concerns.
· Audit agencies regularly on quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Increase audits as appropriate.
· Be liaison between Agencies and Amazon Finance Department regarding payment and processing of invoices.
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
· Good understanding of sourcing labor in Japan and demographic details
· Human resource experinace
Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent·
· Fluent Japanese and business level English (Read and Write)
· Total 8 + years experience includes 3 yrs managerial one in high volume hiring in Japan or Vendor relations
· Travel to Delivery Stations in Japan