Amazon Care is looking for a Healthcare (Clinical) Recruiter to join the team. We are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working in an innovative environment. Amazon Care rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Amazon Care’s mission is to invent and simplify and bring the future to customers and clinicians. We are seeking a talented Recruiter with strong business partnering and healthcare recruiting skills. This Recruiter will partner closely with business leadership to build and execute against Talent Acquisition strategies to deliver the necessary talent to support our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
· Support various hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results
· Builds and maintains network of passive candidates and understands and implements on-going relationship management
· Screens and assesses candidates to determine job fit, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
· Recommend ideas to improve the company and the team within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Manages client relationships and partners with hiring managers and interview teams
· Drives and assesses the health of pipeline volume and velocity
· Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives
· Executes to the sourcing and performance goals laid out within their team
· Adherence to internal company processes/SLAs associated with all aspects of recruiting
· Actively manages all job postings and keeps positions current and active in recruiting systems
· Drives consistent message in protecting data integrity and reporting
· Effectively assesses and screens candidates for position fit
· 5+ years of healthcare recruiting experience in a fast paced environment (corporate or agency).
· Proven ability to source for a variety of healthcare roles including, but not limited to: MDs, Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Registered Nurses, etc.
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Strong project management skills.
· Experience leveraging data to drive business decisions.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 3+ years of recruiting experience sourcing top-tier clinical / healthcare talent.
· Prior experience in a talent mapping/research capacity for passive candidate generation.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
· Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.