Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class ecommerce platform.
Amazon EU is looking for an experienced professional to support our growing Polish vendor base. You will be responsible for designing and executing our selection plans as well as facilitating cross-functional development activities, projects and process improvements.
With your team, you will identify selection opportunities based on customer data, relationships with vendors and general retail developments. Working with your team, you will acquire this selection through negotiating and onboarding vendors, and sourcing the items to ensure low prices, availability and fast delivery. You will own the profitability of a broad set of categories, while guarding our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Increase selection from new and existing International and Polish vendors.
- Establish & manage long term relationships with vendors by driving negotiation and re-negotiation of their terms.
- Build internal and external metric reports to monitor new selection.
- Own the profit and loss account for your business.
- Be an ambassador within the industry and consistently enhance Amazon EU’s position.
- Cooperate with Amazon EU’s teams to drive projects.
- Hire and develop an agile business team to deliver results.
- Advanced degree/studies in business/engineering
- Polish language skills
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to harness data to drive decisions
- A track-record of delivering results in past positions
- Ability to guide a team in striking the right balance of speed vs quality, thus delivering to high standards
- Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
- University degree
- 10+ years of professional experience to include hiring and developing teams
- 3+ years of experience of P&L management
- 3+ years of negotiation experience
- Relevant industry experience, ideally in Retail, FMCG, and/or ecommerce to include experience working for multinational companies
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and writing