Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with over $280 billion in revenue globally. Through our entrepreneurial and innovative culture, Amazon has also developed new technologies and products (like our Kindle e-readers and tablets) and, enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customers and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace, Amazon Business, in the world.
Amazon Business is Amazon’s response to tackle this incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We focus on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience. As an organization, Amazon Business is highly influential by coordinating domestic and global sales organizations, Product teams, and Category teams.
Amazon is looking for the experienced program management leader for our fast growing Amazon Business! To be successful in this role, you will need to be an influencer and capable of working effectively with senior leaders across global and domestic organizations. You will also need to be a proven team leader, diligent project manager, communicator, influencer, and problem solver based on data-driven decisions. You will manage large, complex initiatives, deal with ambiguity, and advocate on behalf of the customer. Join us to work hard, have fund, and make the history!
Key Responsibilities: (include, but not limited to)
· Manage a high-performing team to handle large, complex, and ambiguous initiatives and to support business growth
· Support CN AB sales teams and global stakeholders to drive the team strategy, insight generation, productivity excellence, program roadmap, and product launch based on analytical analysis
· Work with all the stakeholders to assemble virtual project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects and measurable business impact
· Gain support for your strategy and roadmap from stakeholders by identifying dependencies, stakeholders, and influencing peers and senior leadership
· Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, escalate for support, make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus resources/technical constraints, and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit, show excellent judgment, be passionate about high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo), deliver innovative solutions.
· Strong analytical skills including advanced Excel and SQL, including the ability to pull data and use to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· MBA from accredited program is a plus.
· 8+ years in program management, product management, consulting, business strategy, or analytical experience
· 3+ years in people management and development
· Able to tackle issues structurally and strategically
· Excellent communication in both English and Mandarin (oral and writing)
· Demonstrate ability to think big and influence across all levels of an organization
· Establish track record of taking ownership and driving results