Location - Singapore
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon cloud product line - Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates in ASEAN.
Amazon's web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. Amazon Web Services, Singapore, is looking for an exceptional leader to head the Training and Certification division across South East Asia.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you.
This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact. Responsibilities will include working closely with customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will also lead a team of Technical Trainers, Sales Managers, Partner Trainers & Operations to deliver high quality, impactful outcomes.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven management experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Conduct Large Scale Skills Assessments with key customers.
- Lead a team to develop training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Build and manage relationships with local training partners.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Lead and develop a team of Technical Delivery Managers.
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Managers.
Basic Qualifications: - 10+ year's management, preferably in the Education training industry. - Experience leading large service teams and developing training plans. - Strong verbal and written communications skills. - Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level). - Strong commercial experience and business acumen. - Experience leading a team of training professionals.