Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking early career talent to join our AWS Professional Services Graduate Program. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
We work with cutting-edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is an unparalleled opportunity to begin your career path in a role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will lay foundation for the career of a lifetime.
In this role, you must possess the following:
· An affinity for the new and unknown. We are always experimenting with innovative concepts including cloud computing, application development, machine learning, and Internet of Things.
· Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
About Graduate Program
The AWS Professional Services Graduate Program is a 12-month program on our consulting teams. The program focus is to develop early-career talent and future leaders at Amazon. Start date is September 2021. The program consists of technical in-depth training, consulting training, and real-world projects with our enterprise customers, typically large multinationals, or public sector customers.
As Graduate Consultant, you will:
· Work as part of a team of experienced AWS consultants on-site at our customers and together with our customers’ business and IT specialists to help them achieve their desired business outcomes quickly
· Receive continuous mentoring and training to support your personal and professional development both in your field of specialty and beyond
· Teach and coach customer teams and external partners in how to best use AWS Services and other technology, thereby helping them make good technology decisions
· Innovate on behalf of our customers and contribute to team goals to exceed the quality standards of all deliverables
· Get certified on AWS Platform during the program through hands-on and on-the-job training
The program offers these specialty tracks: DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Application Developer, Cloud Migrations, Big Data & Analytics, IoT, Data Science, and Security.
· Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
· Awareness of cloud technologies and AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, Lambda, and S3
· Entrepreneurial spirit as demonstrated in extracurricular activities
· Self-starter with hands-on mentality
· Knowledge of local business market, e.g. through internships, part-time work experience, or student body activities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
· Currently enrolled in or received a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) (or graduated less than twelve months ago)
· Experience with one of these: software engineering or development, networking fundamentals, security, databases (relational and/or NoSQL), data analytics, operating systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows), or Data Science concepts
· Proficiency in English