At Amazon, we believe every day is still day one. Today is that day for you.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as a HR Partner. The HR Partner will be the front line HR representative to the Team Lead and Area Manager client group in the Amazon Fulfillment Center. As an integral part of the HR team, you will help drive a positive Associate experience through facilitating engagement activities and managing complex Associate queries. You will address low-risk employee cases (including conflict resolutions) and support investigations for employee relations issues. In addition, you will partner with operations and HR teams to execute standard company-wide programs actively seeking opportunities to invent and simplify.
Key Stakeholder/Client Relationship(s):
FC Associates; Team Leads; Area Managers, site HR teams, HR Shared Services, Payroll, High Volume Hiring.
· Coach and support Team Leads and Area Managers on HR related topics
· Employee case management in line with local legislation
· Support investigations in line with local legislation
· Support implementation to address and improve the workplace environment and employee engagement
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute hiring, recruiting and engagement initiatives
· Partner with the HR team to develop, implement and maintain communication plans
· Lead or support HR projects as assigned
· Collect and analyze data to assist the HR team to draw insights on attrition, attendance, workforce management, recruitment and engagement initiatives
· Conduct audits for compliance; apply knowledge of local employee law and legislation with supervision of management
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary qualification
· Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Intermediate Excel knowledge
· Fluent command of English, in both written and verbal form
· Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and employment law
· Ability to collect, collate and analyze data