Amazon – Hiring for our Future Business Leaders #AmazonGradsPioneer
Location: Poland wide - Please note that this position will not be based in a central city location
Amazon strives to consistently delight customers by efficiently delivering products all over the world. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With so many Fulfilment Centers (FC) and Delivery Stations worldwide, Amazon is growing at a pace that requires the very best talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
We are seeking Graduate Area and Shift Managers to join our vast fulfilment and operations network, in various locations across the Poland. These are positive, self-motivated candidates with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business sense. This is a permanent position from day one.
What will you be doing?
You will be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
In this position, you will take care of a team or a process as soon as you start. This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university. At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to help to set you up for success . Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
Guiding by example, you’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while progressively improving progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you supervise.
You’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and targets are realistic and achievable. And it’ll be worth it; the impact you could have, within one of the world’s biggest, most innovative companies, won’t go unnoticed. With us, you can have a hand in creating the future of operations and logistics.
Alongside positive leadership, the ideal Area/Shift Manager keeps the bigger picture goals in mind:
· You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work
· You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality
· You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities
· And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes
· You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
· You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts (including nights) and commit the time required to get the job done.
· We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your creativity to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon Company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. In the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon Company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon Company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Do you qualify?
· A recent bachelors or masters degree, ideally in Logistics, Business, Management, Operations - or any Engineering discipline (2019+)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
· Strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
Do you have an MBA and more than 2 years of work experience? Why not consider applying for our Pathways Operation Manager position?