The Administrative Assistant will support the General Manager and fulfillment center Operations team. The successful candidate will be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Other responsibilities will include:
· Manage and complete expense reports for General Manager, Senior Leader(s) if applicable, and yourself as needed.
· Maintaining schedules, planning events, coordinating meetings, and conferences for the Fulfillment Center Staff
· Own and manage conference room coordination and room calendar management
· Conduct clerical duties, including filing, full office management, responding to emails, preparing documents and presentations using graphics, graphs, and internal information and platforms
· Typing meeting notes, creating conference agendas and minor content curriculum creation
· Scheduling cost effective travel arrangements which include: airfare/hotel/ground transportation for General Manager, and Senior Leader(s) as needed
· Assist with internal communications for associates and leadership among multiple platforms, interfaces, and programs
· Work with outside vendors to coordinate upkeep, and maintenance of the Fulfillment Center
· Run work-related errands as needed
· Think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately and manage time effectively
· Compile team goals, track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
· Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
· Coordinate closely with Workforce Management, Recruiting, Maintenance, Human Resources, and other teams within the FC
· Serve as representative on department team-building activities and peer recognition