Global Business Operations Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS’ Data Center Capacity Supply Team works to deliver capacity supply options across multiple network footprint opportunities to meet the needs of customer demands. We are a team of highly motivated professionals who enable the capacity needed to support AWS customers and optimize the largest cloud services company on earth!
As a member of the Data Center Capacity Supply Team, you will manage the processes and tools needed to support incoming supply opportunities to meet customer demand. This role’s primary responsibility is to source opportunities for improvement across systems and processes, partner with global teams to drive standardization, and implement global solutions while improving the customer experience that delivers visibility to senior leadership.
· Develop, implement, and manage infrastructure supply chain strategies on a global scale.
· Create and maintain reporting systems and processes to support the global infrastructure supply pipeline.
· Understand demand and supply inputs and drive implementation of systems, tools, and processes to support changes in demand and supply schedule.
· Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce and other internal tools to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
· Organize and lead requirement gathering sessions, work with global teams to create reporting prototypes, and set expectations with stakeholders on tooling requirements.
· Manage a release and testing process, drive implementation with internal stakeholders, and implement mechanisms to measure success.
· Develop documentation on best practices for tooling and processes, develop training schedules, and follow up on customer feedback.
· Manage cross-functional projects against operational plans and objectives to meet commitments and goals.
· Identify and drive opportunities for sustainable, scalable, and relative solutions to improving processes regionally and globally.
· Understand forecasting, demand planning, supply planning, and construction processes to evaluate and validate new ideas and innovate approaches.
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the year
· MBA or advanced degree in engineering, supply chain or other quantitative disciplines.
· 4+ years of progressive experience in supply chain management and/or supply planning role
· 2+ years of progressive experience in supply chain management, operations, critical facilities operation or equivalent education.
· Experience in data centers, critical facilities, an infrastructure service provider or similar technology company.
· 2+ years of experience managing global reporting and analytics
· 2+ years of experience managing and manipulating complex data sets utilizing analytical tools (Tableau, SQL, Data Warehouse, etc).
· Experience with Salesforce reporting, implementation, and business process improvement.