As an SAP Consultant, you help customers on their digital transformation journey by architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability. You work on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases for SAP and establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud technology provider for SAP workloads.
You empower your customers to solve challenges they face with designing and architecting their SAP Workloads on AWS platform, attaining both their operational and innovation goals. You deliver business outcomes while setting-up and configuring SAP systems based on best-practices, automating SAP deployments and operations, and extending SAP business processes on cloud platform using native services. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about creating SAP solution architectures which drive meaningful customer value?
Come build the future with us.
· A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience working with Cloud Infrastructure
· Experience with setting up one High-Availability cluster solution
Explore all AWS Professional Services roles available, meet our team members and get prepared for your interviews via link: https://emea-resources.awscloud.com/aws-emea-careers-hubs/aws-professional-services
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
· Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration with hand-on experience of SAP installation, SAP OS/DB migration, and data center migration
· 7+ years with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA or equivalent
· 4+ years designing architecting and building SAP Systems
· Ability to build Enterprise Level, scalable and highly available SAP infrastructure
· Scripting experience with tools such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.