Amazon is seeking a motivated Sales Marketing Manager with extensive marketing experience to drive scaled seller education to support NA Sellers expand into Amazon Japan Marketplace. This Sales Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving awareness on Amazon Global Selling Japan Expansion opportunity to NA based Sellers and support NA prospect Sellers in their Japan expansion journey from JP Marketplace awareness, launch preparation to business growth in Japan Marketplace. This person will own the full-cycle Seller education via multiple marketing channels.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon Global Selling is one of Amazon’s business unit that helps businesses from anywhere in the world to launch a global business, reaching Amazon customers around the world and building international brands. Amazon has established a physical presence in 18 countries. The 3rd party businesses selling on Amazon are from 130+ different countries. Through Amazon Global Selling, sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million active customer accounts, including 100 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers in USA, Europe and Japan. Global Selling Worldwide grew by +50% in 2017. Sales from independent third-party sellers accounted for 58% of physical gross merchandise sold on Amazon in 2018.
· Plan and design full circle automated seller education targeting different stages of Japan Marketplace expansion life circle.
· Lead planning, production and execution of a wide variety of Seller Education Webinars to build awareness of Amazon Japan Marketplace and provide scalable education to drive Seller expansion.
· Partner with stake holder teams to reach synergy and scale Seller education across various Seller base.
· End-to-end ownership from defining goals, execution to data-driven tracking and analysis on each scaled activities.
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Adobe Analytics, Salesforce or other CRM tools
· Demonstrated expertise in SQL
· Chinese language proficiency is a plus
· Public speaking experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of experience in marketing, on/offline advertising, product management, and/or business development
· Experience in email marketing
· Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies and creating marketing content
· Experience with tools such as SQL/Tableau