Want to join a Different and Day One Program building international ecommerce that helps NA merchants business grow in Emerging Country? Amazon Global Selling (AGS) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Sales Account Representative who loves problem solving and hands-on building new business from ground helping NA seller expand their business into Emerging Country and India.
Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. Currently, AGS exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and offer millions of new products to worldwide customer.
What you can expect and core responsibilities:
· Responsible for Seller recruitment including identifying high value seller and business opportunity, developing strategy to approach and lockdown key Seller to invest into the program. Strong outbound sales, cold calling and pipeline management is crucial to deliver launch and selection target.
· Manage account success during overall life cycle of launched Seller. You and your Seller are a team and the goal is to do whatever it takes to help this partnership success delivering revenue target. You have to be creative taking below but not limit to the items including implementing, tracking, and analyzing Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity.
· Develop yourself to become an expert of this super complex global ecommerce industry and help improve the process, feature and product with various internal and external stakeholders including product, marketing, logistic and carrier, payment and legal. Won't take "No" easily but have ability to deep dive using data to influence others. Interface with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements
· You have to move quick enough in this fast paced business and be creative building solution out of the box in order to make this Day One business success. No SOP is waiting there because we need entrepreneur like You to build this together.
If you want to work as part of a tightly-knit, entrepreneurial team to grow something Big and are excited having a positive impact at another side of the earth, we can’t wait to have you on our team!
Crucial to success:
· Experience with outbound sales, cold calling and pipeline management
· Successfully navigate through fast-paced environment dealing with ambiguity like startup. Enjoy learn from doing and build from scratch. Can identify insight quickly and setup SOP and mechanism instead of requiring detail guidance to follow
· Proven record of driving end to end sales and account management with all the issues of your customer. Enjoy hangs-on solving customer pain point effectively instead of waiting for others
· B2C sales experience recruiting and managing numbers of customers (B2B sales who manages less than 10 key accounts is not working in this case)
· Online sales, international trading, or retail experience in NA, Emerging Country or Brazil
· Experience using tools such as Excel and SQL to analyze data and make business decisions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 2+ years of relevant business and sales experience
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Experience prospecting, outreaching or cold-calling customer
· Experience with pipeline management utilizing Salesforce.com or other CRM tools