At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon Global Logistics Operations is seeking such an individual to help us manage daily operational tasks. We invite you to be part of the team that defines how Amazon changes the world of international logistics, one shipment at a time.
1. Conduct data entries and analysis per request of leaders
2. Manage rate cards, defect analysis, and exception management
3. Perform data quality check for assigned inbound & outbound flows
4. Support daily/weekly KPI analysis
5. Write and update operations SOPs, as well as devolop SOPs that support ad-hoc rates
6. Collaborate with service providers and NA operation teams to secure new rates and solve shipment delivery issues
7. Collaborate with origin & destination teams in multiple geographies.
8. Maintain database for ad-hoc rates and new global tradelanes
Measurement for Success
1. Complete assigned tasks in timely and accurate manner
2. Demonstrate productivity gain through continuous improvement
3. Develop, execute, and improve shipment rating procedures with strong disciplines
· Bachelor's degree
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
· Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Hands on SQL experience/knowledge
· Flexibility to work overtime in peak season as needed
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.