OpsTech IT Supply Chain is looking for a Global Inventory Analyst to own and execute strategic, cross-functional technology projects.
This role will constantly collaborate with upstream & downstream stakeholders to ensure right inventory is being bought for all requirements at the right time. This role will own inventory/supply risk mitigation strategies in collaboration with materials management, determining min/max thresholds, reorder points, reorder quantities at component level for all RAD locations globally. This role will also partner with suppliers to ensure suppliers are planning for right inventory for upcoming demand horizon to ensure lead times are not being exceeded.
Key responsibilities include:
· Innovating and identifying opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
· Leading teams and consistently deliver valuable projects
· Deliver end-to-end technology projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
· Communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
· Utilize problem-solving to work through difficult challenges
· MS/MBA Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
· strong delivery record and leadership experience
· 5+ years of experience in a mission critical role with expertise in SQL, Business intelligence tools (Tableau) & Excel (Power Query, VBA).
· Excel expertise (Power Query, VBA)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business or similar field, or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of experience in supply chain or inventory management role