Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly innovative company that collaborates across disciplines to produce cutting edge technology that changes our world. The Infrastructure Capacity Delivery organization is looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Program Manager to join our growing Global Infrastructure Security team.
As a member of this team, you will work directly with network delivery managers, technicians and vendors across AWS global footprint of data centers to deploy infrastructure security solutions to ensure protection of AWS customer data.
Responsibilities will include:
*Ensure timely delivery of scalable fiber optic infrastructure security
*Develop an automated solution for how we maintain and scale infrastructure security design data for global colocation sites
*Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver designs that meet capacity and network requirements and delivery timelines
*Identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
*Support New Product Introduction activities that improve infrastructure quality, reduce cost and installation time
Travel 50+% to perform site reviews, create designs, deploy solutions and coordinate with onsite personnel and contractors at AWS Data Centers
This is an opportunity to leverage and grow your existing infrastructure experience in an innovative and highly collaborative environment where the results of your work will directly impact AWS and its customers.
· Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and co-ordinate projects independently.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of major Command Line Protocols (Cisco IOS, Etc.)
· 3+ years of experience with ethernet and IP networking
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
· Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
· Excellent judgement and analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks based on fluctuating needs
· Strong prioritization and time management ability.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· +3 years’ experience with network device configuration.
· +3 years’ experience troubleshooting network hardware and software.
· +3 years’ experience coordinating work and priorities through ticketing system.