Global Delivery Services (GDS) work to provide Amazon's customers with unique products and services at speeds faster than any other company by innovating and scaling new technologies and processes with the customer at top of mind.
We are looking for Program Managers who will be responsible for driving strategy and engaging with product management, business intelligence, engineering, and launch partners across operations and technology to scope and build new processes and systems. Responsibilities include leading the annul planning process, reporting, analytics (weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews for the channel) and business analysis to guide the growth of this channel, collecting of business requirements from internal and external customers.
· 5+ years of experience in complex project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
· MBA or Masters Degree in a related field preferred
· Operations Management/ Fulfillment Center experience preferred
· PMP Certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $72,700-$127,300/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or equivalent education/experience
· 3+ years’ experience contributing to cross-functional programs
· 3+ years’ experience collaborating on the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives
· Experience with data mining and data analysis
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau or Microsoft Access