Global Accounts In-side Sales Representative.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking talented individuals for the Global Accounts team focused on defining the cloud computing industry in the world's largest, most strategic, multinational Fortune 100 companies.
AWS, the world's leading cloud provider, offers cutting-edge cloud solutions that benefit companies of all sizes. We are growing our new Global Accounts team which focuses on helping the world's largest multinational businesses adopt the AWS cloud platform. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, the Account Manager role provides the opportunity work on business-transforming solutions for the world's biggest and most impactful companies and shape the future of cloud computing.
The ideal candidate for the Global Accounts segment will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully build and maintain relationships, advise on AWS cloud solutions, grow AWS usage, develop innovative programs, and expand platform adoption to new business units. A successful candidate will work with customers, partners, Global Account Managers and internal teams.
This is a role with tremendous growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Collaborate in the execution of Global Account strategies
· Create a high level network for events and follow up, working closely with closed loop marketing
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Break into new lines of business groups within the defined Global Accounts
· Take a customer-obsessed approach
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
· Work in a team environment with multiple Global Account Managers
· Fluent in French speaking and writing
· Several years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in project management in sales / marketing environment
· Experience in Enterprise Selling, strategic execution
· Executive conversations skills a must - CXO driven
Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment