Amazon Web Services is growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies and sales, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment where an eager candidate can advance through sales on a learning and earning path.
As a part of the Strategic Associates team, you will be centrally located at our Seattle offices. This team supports sales and customers globally. You will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformation move to AWS. To support your outbound selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Experience selling complex, disruptive, transformative technical solutions
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
· Proven track record in the enterprise space with complex sales cycles
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas,SaaS,PaaS)
· Builder; been a part of a high growth team
· Additional languages a plus
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application
· Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
· Ability to think critically and creatively to develop new business-impacting ideas or processes
· Minimum 3 years enterprise technology sales experience
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred