Our AMZL Logistics teams are changing the way we interact with customers around the globe every single day and solving some of the biggest logistical challenges facing not just Amazon, but also the entire industry!
Amazon's transportation teams work to ensure the delivery of packages globally for our customers around the world. On its busiest day, Cyber Monday, Amazon customers around the world have ordered more than 400 items per second and the transportation teams play a critical role ensuring packages make it to customers' doors on-time and in great condition. Whether its items large or small, we find solutions to make sure we are delivering on our promise for customers.
• Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers
• Tracking and reporting of ATS/labor hours
including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, provide work direction and communicate with internal and external suppliers.
• At times assisting with production duties, training associates and verifying SOP compliance
• Ensuring successful area performance, through tracking and reporting metrics.
· Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide feedback.
• Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives
• Fully understanding workflow and daily production goals
• Reviewing and updating SOP as required
• Ensure work areas remain clean and are equipped with proper equipment and supplies.
• Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
• Coaching associates to work safely at all times
• Participating in safety initiatives
• Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policy and procedure.
• Ability to lead provide direction utilizing independent judgment
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
· Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of Amazon associates and management
· Associates must be in good standing
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
• Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals