New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Warehouse Team Member
Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Hebron KY
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate : New! Up to $18.65*, plus $1,000** sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/20/2021
*Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
* Limited-time Opportunity
· Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
· Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
· Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $500 payable after 30 days and $500 after 90 days.
If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily moved from this shift, site, and start date, you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable pay rate, sign-on bonus or incentive
Full-time jobs available now. Benefits start on your first day. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of full-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you’ll love working at Amazon
· Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
· Compelling Benefits: Our regular, full-time roles include medical, dental, and vision on your first day, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more. Benefits are available to all employees and extend to eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children.
· Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
· Tuition assistance: The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program you’ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers– Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (MERCH) - Merch by Amazon gives artists, game developers, and content creators a platform for selling original designs—art printed directly onto T-shirts—as Amazon products. A Merch by Amazon team member works in a warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer T-shirt orders. In addition to standard fulfillment center tasks, team members learn how to operate a garment press and a T-shirt folding machine, and work in a fast-paced environment.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (CUSTOMER RETURNS) - Work inside an Amazon warehouse, receiving and processing customer returns. In this fast-paced, active role, you will play an important part in protecting customer trust by evaluating the condition of returned items to determine if they can be resold.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· High school or equivalent diploma