Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is an Amazon service for our third party sellers worldwide. The FBA team collaborates with sellers and our Amazon fulfillment centers to create a seamless experience for sellers to leverage our world-class facilities. In a very real way, we are changing lives with the work we do. Enabling seller success allows us to provide Amazon customers with unparalleled selection and pricing. FBA is a win for sellers and a win for customers.
To create a richer end-to-end Seller experience while improving FBA profitability, FBA is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a dynamic team at the forefront of the vision focused on the solutions targeted to reduce overall supply chain cost and improve delivery speed to customer. This role will be responsible for bringing a strong Customer focus to innovation and influencing a product roadmap and vision of a highly visible program.
This role requires experience balancing customer research, data analysis, project and stakeholder management, and internal/external communication. As well as experience utilizing business judgment and strategically thinking with a long-term vision about this fast growing business, while being able to execute on tactical details.
· Develop and communicate a long-term vision and implementation plans for the short-term / long-term strategies to leadership and stakeholders.
· Define and manage the launch of seller-facing product features, enhancements for the product initiatives and user adoption.
· Prioritize and make trade-off decisions balancing customer experience, seller experience, and business value.
· Manage design, tech development teams and global stakeholders to meet defined milestones and delivery dates. Influence external teams’ roadmaps to execute on the product vision.
· Own reporting on the state of product initiatives, measuring improvements and impact of changes. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns.
· Drive adoption of the rolled out solutions, develop mechanisms to identify and iterate on the Seller experience.
· Set-up mechanisms to audit and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives
· Experience of building large scale of customer-facing tech product.
· MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
· Experience in supply chain industry
· Leadership role of a team providing day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
· Experience working in a high energy environment where strategic and tactical activities are expected to be driven in parallel
· Experience using both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
· Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university
· 5+ years of product/program management experience, delivering on large scale and cross-functional programs in support of business goals
· 3+ years of experience in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
· 2+ years experience utilizing data and metrics
· Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues