Do you want to own cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your successes?
Amazon is looking for a motivated Front end engineer with knowledge and skills in building highly interactive interfaces. You should be a talented and experienced frontend developer with expertise in web UI and AJAX-based interactive application development. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development, and have a deep understanding of best practices in various languages/technologies. You should love creating things and take great personal pride in building cool interfaces for other developer tools.
As a Front-end Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. You should be someone who enjoys working on complex system software, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale.
· Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline
· 5+ years of professional front end development.
· Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
· Strong UX design skills
· Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
· 2+ years of professional front-end development.
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.