The AppBuilder team within Honeycode is seeking junior Front End Engineer with a passion for building customer experiences and a willingness to learn.
The mission for Honeycode is to enable millions of users to build mobile and web applications easily and efficiently without needing programming skills, to empower team collaboration and innovation. Low Code/No Code is still at its early stage and at AWS we are uniquely positioned to redefine what it means and make it mainstream with our hyper focus on customers. With the V1 product just launched in June 2020, we are at Day One of the new journey for the years to come to innovate and disrupt with new ideas and challenge status quo, to transform industries and change how people work, at a very large scale.
Our team owns the app creation experience within the product. We are a completely Front End team working in a modern React/Typescript stack. As a member of the AppBuilder team, you will work with designers, engineers, and product managers to develop features and capabilities for our authoring UI.
Experience with our frameworks and tools is helpful but not required.
· Track record delivering correct, stable, performant, and secure front-end software
· Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React, Angular, and Backbone.
· Familiarity with object-oriented design and RESTful web services.
· Proficiency in at least one back-end programming language, e.g Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, C#, or Node.js.
· Experience instrumenting applications with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.