Interested in AI? Come work Amazon Alexa . We're building the Alexa Skills Platform enabling the community to create rich experiences for all Alexa enabled devices. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
Amazon Alexa is looking for a experienced Software Development Engineer to join an exciting, innovating, customer-obsessed team, working on building new cutting edge AI tooling to democratize natural conversation in Amazon Alexa.
Our team is looking for a Software Dev Engineer to be the tech lead with experience on both front end interfaces and back end systems. You will define the system architecture, own and implement specific components, help shape the overall experience and guide others. You'll collaborate closely with UX researchers and designers, and Product managers to help define the scope of the product. You will take responsibility for technical problem solving, developing best practices, and defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the team. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
· Responsible for the design, develop and maintenance key product features.
· Investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Work and contribute to an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
· Will establish architectural principles, select design patterns and mentor team members on their application
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
· 4+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications
· Programming experience in C, C++ and/or Java in Linux and/or Windows environment.