The Amazon Advertising Analytics and Insights (A&I) team is looking for a motivated Front End Engineer to help us build from scratch a unified digital asset management and sales enablement software for our marketing and sales teams. Amazon Advertising develops powerful content for Advertisers; however, approvals are time-consuming and complex to navigate. Approved content is produced in a variety of formats: PowerPoints presentations, webinars, blog posts, etc. As a result, it is difficult for our marketing and sales teams to find the most useful and actionable materials for our Advertisers among the broad wealth of insight content available. Considerable time is wasted hunting for the right information and distributing it externally, or even recreating materials that already exist. And we lack consistent usage, impact, and attribution metrics to indicate which materials are getting used by whom, and for what end benefit.
This is a highly visible position with significant impact and growth. You will get an opportunity to build from ground up a unified digital asset management and sales enablement system. This new system must be easily searchable and asset type agnostic, with integrated versioning, permissions, instrumentation, and attribution. You can shape the architecture, design and deliverables without being bogged down supporting legacy systems. We are looking for an engineer who can thrive in startup environment, think big, and move fast. If you are passionate about creating the future, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
As a Front End Engineer, you will be an important part of the team. Engineers are vital to our success, and we recognize that. You will have opportunity to build your career in a highly visible and growing team. You will get guidance from senior engineers and at the same time will have opportunity to design systems that work at Amazon scale.
· Ability to convert a design document into a working service with no loss in fidelity
· Domain expertise in ReactJS, NodeJs or a modern front end framework
· Advanced CSS skills
· Experience influencing professional software engineering practices for shipping and supporting great software services
· Experience mentoring other software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective and productive
· Strong advocacy of agile engineering practices
· Success with continuous integration and deployment practices
· Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Webcomponents, etc.)
· Experience in advertising technology
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Experience with object-oriented design