At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Do you want to be a part of the team that builds innovative solutions to support our front line employees?
Our team builds innovative solutions for our leaders and front line employees that uses new cutting edge technologies and ML. These solutions include Chatbot technology, Digital Voice of the Associate platforms, Machine Learning tools for managers, interactive BI dashboards for leaders and more.
We are looking for a strong front-end engineer who is results-oriented, data driven, innovative, and passionate at creating new comprehensive services/solutions and has a sense of ownership. You’ll work on cutting edge technology such as such as React, Redux, Flow, Webpack, ES6+, and AWS to build the world’s most innovative front line support solutions.
As a Front-end Engineer on this team, you will be given the opportunity to independently own driving improvements to our existing technology, while also designing and developing new products and interfaces. Your solutions will provide the ultimate customer experience. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We are seeking an experienced Front-end Engineer excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
· Proficiency using modern web development frameworks such as Angular, React, Express, or Vue
· Experience developing web applications and APIs.
· Experience developing serverless applications
· Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, API Gateways, CloudFormation, IAM etc..
· Self-directed, demonstrate leadership potential and a team player
· Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing
· Practical experience with engineering best practices
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
· Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
· Passion for developing products which provide a great customer experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent industry experience.
· Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience as a software development engineer, web development engineer, front end engineer or similar