Are you passionate about making Amazon the best place for Brands to tell their story, discover and engage new customers, drive traffic to their products and grow their business? Brand Merchandising and Content (BMC) is a team that owns building automated, self-service tools and services that allow Brands of all sizes to increase and optimize conversion via measurement of different content options, drive incremental traffic via marketing and social channels, and accelerate growth via actionable marketing recommendations with one-click actions. We use a variety of optimization approaches (e.g., ML, NLP, MAB, heuristics etc.) to drive the discovery, engagement and conversion needs of Brands.
Using Amazon’s large-scale computing resources, you will build scalable user experiences, services and workflows with ML based approach to solve complex problems like product lifecycle-based attribution, cold start, content experimentation and optimization. Your work will directly benefit Brands and Customers, you will quantify and measure the impact using real-time data aggregation and performance optimization.
As part of talented team of engineers and scientists, you will have the opportunity to create significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers as we take on opportunities that can revolutionize the e-commerce industry. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Front Eng Engineer who has experience building mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
· Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline
· 5+ years of professional front end development.
· Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
· Strong UX design skills
· Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
· 2+ years of professional front-end development.
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.