Are you obsessed with building world class shopping experiences that delight customers? Do you want to reinvent the end-to-end shopping experience for fashion products, from front-end to supply chain and everything in between? If so, come join us as Front End Engineer to build an innovative consumer experience.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Front End Engineer who loves solving hard problems to be a part of a highly self-motivated team in building up our program and a delightful customer experience globally.
Our technical challenges involve a combination of front-end software engineering, user interface development, and applied science. As a front-end engineer on the team:
· You will build a customer facing product across the whole software development life cycle from ground-up in an entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
· You will design and build distributed systems, building front end applications and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience.
· You will build software that scales effortlessly, has low latency, is robust and extensible.
· You will work with cross-functional teams including UI/UX designers, machine learning scientists, product managers, and other software engineers.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 1 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ year of industry work experience as front end engineer.
· Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS pre-processors.
· Experience with MVC frameworks, Ruby on Rails or Spring MVC, AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks.
· Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing.
· Experience programming defensively and writing unit/integration/functional and regression tests.
· A demonstrated mindset of continuous improvement, applied to oneself and others.