At Amazon, we have big problems and we need to hire the best talent to solve them!
Today, we are almost 3 million Amazonians and we are growing at a rate of 40% per year, which leaves us with almost 12 million Amazonians by 2025.
In order to recruit and develop our Amazonians with our leadership principles, we must be able to deliver robust, friendly and scalable tools to all our leaders in order to help them to collect as much data as possible and support their decisions on recruitment, promotion, benefits, etc.
In our organization, People eXperience and Technology (PXT), we develop the best technology and experience for our Amazonians in their entire life at Amazon. From the moment they apply for a job offer, through their first day and onboarding, and then going together with them in their day to day to develop their technical and leadership skills.
If you like the user experience and solving complex problems while maintaining a healthy balance between work, entertainment and friends or family, our team is waiting for you!
We are the owners of all about the user interfaces for all the new Human Capital Management!
Come and be an active part to define how the experience of our Amazonians should be in the different journeys and products that we are developing!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· At least 7+ years of software development experience.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience in communicating with customers, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
· Software development experience in NodeJS and React using TypeScript, AWS, S3, SQS, large-scale web services, and serverless applications (API Gateway, Lambda functions, Route53, Cloudfront)
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
· Proven results and a history of project delivery working with Agile engineering practices.
· Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with object-oriented design
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ year relevant work experience
· Demonstrated strong coding and design proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C# or C++
· Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
· Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and spoken communication