It's still Day 1, and we're at the beginning of building out an entire suite of global solutions. You and a team of developers will work through all phases of the project life-cycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, build new interfaces and also integrate with existing architectures, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for our customers.
Our team is looking for a seasoned front end engineer to design and build customer experiences that span multiple customer use cases and Amazon web services. You will help define, design, prototype, and build these experiences. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers, and multiple service teams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building user experiences and has a track record of building interfaces which are beautiful in form, function, and simplicity. The ability to work within a creative and positive team environment are key to the role.
· · 3+ years of professional front end development.
· Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
· Strong UX design skills
· Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
· 2+ years of professional front-end development.
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.