We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on Amazon Prime Air!
We're looking for an outstanding Front End Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch engineers and researchers.
As a Front End Engineer you will work with a cross disciplinary organization to deliver novel user interface solutions to difficult problems and enable the success of our cutting edge business.
We’re looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
This position may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on ’s ability to apply for and obtain an export license on your behalf.
· Masters degree in CS or an engineering discipline
· 5+ years of professional front end
· Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
· Experience building safety critical to meet rigorous standards (e.g. aviation, automotive, rail, medical, CMMI or military)
· Experience working with cross-disciplinary research and teams on novel user experience solutions
· Strong UX design skills
· Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
· 2+ years of professional front end
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Thyme Leaf, JQuery, etc.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile