Warehouse Team Member (Flexible Shifts)
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $16.00*, plus $500** sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/19/2021
*Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
· Bonuses offered for a limited time only
· Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
· Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
· Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $250 payable after 30 days and $250 after 60 days. If at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily moved from this shift, site, and start date, you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable pay rate, sign-on bonus or incentive.
Immediate Flexible Scheduling openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
The Flexible Scheduling of this position is different from most other jobs. Joining our flexible scheduling team makes you part of our Ready workforce. This means you will have flexibility to build your own schedule each week from available shifts.
Here are some additional details about the Ready program.
· Shifts are usually between 3-5 hours in length and you can work just one shift per day or up to 12 hours per day.
· This is a More Time Ready role that only requires you to work a minimum of 30 hours per week but you can work more hours each week if you would like.
· Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us. Shifts are typically available throughout the week and weekends on both day or night shifts based on business need.
· You will use an Amazon associate app to view and pick up the shifts.
· Shifts where our customers need you the most can have a high demand hourly premium added to it, so you will be earning your base wage and the additional hourly incentive.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do with us:
· Receive and put away inventory
· Get customer orders ready and pack them up
· Load boxes into trucks for shipment
· Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
· Use scanners to scan bar codes on products Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
· Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
· Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
· Schedule flexibility: You can choose your shifts up to two weeks in advance to create a schedule that works for you. More Time Ready Benefits – learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
· High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .