At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Fleet Supply Chain Manager. The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Logistics organization. The Deployment Team is constantly reviewing the needs from new and existing DSPs and is allocating new vehicles to support our growth. This position also plays a vital role in the expansion of our Electric fleet.
The Fleet Supply Chain Mgr will be responsible for the on time deployment of vehicles in the respect of Fleet Supply Master Plans. Initial scope will be IT, TR and BE. The Fleet Supply Chain Mgr needs to be comfortable handling highly complex relationships with suppliers (Rental companies, upfitters, OEM) and influencing multiple internal Amazon teams to achieve On Time deployment. Scaling with efficiency (i.e. Utilization of the fleet) will be her/his primary focus.
Key functions for the role include:
-Work with DSP planning, GFP, Finance, and Fleet Demand and Fleet Supply to implement the Supply Master Plans
· Work with car manufacturers, upfitters and internal stakeholders to secure our demand whilst optimizing costs
· Work with Fleet Operations and Country Fleet Ops Teams to identify and satisfy demand, to ensure friction less infleeting / defleeting
The position is preferably based in Milan, Luxembourg, London, Munich or Berlin. Basing this position in a Delivery Station is also an option.
· SQL proficiency
· Understanding of fleet management and related KPIs
· Fluency in at least one of these EU languages: French, German, Spanish or Italian.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of experience in the fleet, supply chain or logistics industry
· Experience in business ownership, controlling and business analysis
· A proven track record of creating effective reporting and data analysis
· Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements