We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Firmware Applications team!
We're looking for an outstanding Software Engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We’re looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Experience developing requirements, design, timing and performance analysis for embedded systems
· Knowledge of software engineering practices & patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch
· Experience in communicating with end users, technical & business teams and management to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with
disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2-5 years experience building performant, reliable embedded / firmware solutions
· Proficiency in C++ and Python